Friday, November 7, 2008

Some random photos and a video.

Here are some photos from last week.

Tummy Time.

Tummy time with Me!
Harrison modelling his new Gap jeans-size 6-12 months.
Auntie Julie bought these for Harrison at my baby shower in CA.
They are awesome aren't they!



More tummy time.





Harrison in the rest of his outfit from Auntie Julie.



Harrison rolling over, he did this at 11 weeks, but this is the fist time i have it on Video.

Blink and you miss it!


Harrison went to the Doctors this weekend. He has goopy ears. Fortunately he doesn't have an ear infection, the Dr said its probably a virus as he has been grumpy and had cold symptoms. I have some ear drops to soften the goop!

He has also been waking up more at night, a few times last week and the last 3 days. I am so not used to it I had to take a nap the last 2 days! I cant decide if its from being sick, a growth spurt or if he is ready for solids as night waking can be a sign.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Auntie Julie
You are very good at picking out nice outfits I think I look cooool...please buy me some more
love From Harrison
xxx

Dear Harrison
I am glad you think you look cool in your outfit I had lots of fun picking it out for you!!! I will do lots more shopping.
love and hugs
Auntie Julie

Claire said...

Wow, Harrison is such a good letter writer!