Friday, December 23, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Monday, December 19, 2011
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
- I love NYC and I feel at home there.......but...
- I am allergic to NYC cabs and can't ride in one without needed to throw up. They make me so nauseous! Urgh.
- I'm also allergic to NYC air, allergies are crazy here.
- My hair Is also doesn't like NYC and is a frizzy, static-ee mess.
- I've realized that even though I love NYC It doesn't agree with most of me!
- I miss the availability of good multi-cultural food.
- It's huge. Like humongous huge.
- Every second person is from England. No exaggeration. Like half the people are from England.
- There is a lot of money in NYC.
- There is a hot dog stand on every corner. And I mean EVERY corner. And they don't just sell hotdogs.
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Monday, November 28, 2011
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Harrison "a cookie!!! Shaped like a Christmas tree!"
After pressing for more all I got was "presents and toy!"
I think Allister has the right idea. So smart for his age ;)
Sent from my iPhone
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
We all travelled to Indianapolis recently so Marathon Matt could run his 14th Marathon! We had an great weekend and Matt's little support crowd was there to cheer him on. Matt ended up with a personal best of 2:40:37. Such a fast time and exactly what he was aiming for. What dedication and fitness it takes to run like that. Most people, including myself, could not even run a mile at that pace, let alone 26.2 of them!
Here he is ready for the off. Other than being a little too cold, the weather was great!
We loved the 8am start! Normally races start of 7am or earlier, so it was nice to be presentable enough to take. Decent photo!
Marathon Matt's support group!
One of them was not up to the job that morning...
The boys ready to cheer daddy on!
At least not until he'd had his Starbucks.
And the long awaited finish line!
Looking fresh as a daisy!