- I love NYC and I feel at home there.......but...
- I am allergic to NYC cabs and can't ride in one without needed to throw up. They make me so nauseous! Urgh.
- I'm also allergic to NYC air, allergies are crazy here.
- My hair Is also doesn't like NYC and is a frizzy, static-ee mess.
- I've realized that even though I love NYC It doesn't agree with most of me!
- I miss the availability of good multi-cultural food.
- It's huge. Like humongous huge.
- Every second person is from England. No exaggeration. Like half the people are from England.
- There is a lot of money in NYC.
- There is a hot dog stand on every corner. And I mean EVERY corner. And they don't just sell hotdogs.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
10 surprising things about NYC.
We're in NYC right now for our 5 year wedding anniversary. More on that later, right, now just this.