Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shoes?



Robeez

I am wondering if its time to get some shoes for the little man?
He is cruising like crazy now, and when we go out we don't think to put shoes on his little feet. I forget he may want to stand or cruise around on things!
It may be time to go buy some cute Little baby boy shoes!



PediPeds

So now the decision is which shoes? I have no idea what shoes are best for a baby learning to walk.....All I do know is the soles must be flexible as they use their little toes to grip the floor.The shoes at the top are Robeez, these are very soft leather and the whole shoe is flexible. then threre is Pedipeds...see above, these are still flexible but have a more shoe than slipper look, like big boy shoes. Then there is Stride Rite (below) which seem to be the shoes for rough and tumble. Stride Rite have shoes for different stages, Pre-Walker, Walker etc. I don't even know if these are the only 3 good brands?

I Have no idea which of these is best, so if you have an opinion please share!
Stride Rite

No comments: