Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun with Cousin Katie

Unfortunately I didn't take many photos during Katie's visit...oooooops. But e had a lot of fun and LOVED having her round. We got up to a few things, we went to the pool, to a couple of parties, and to Target allot! Our most fun trip was a day trip to Cedar Point near Cleveland........


Harrison Loves Katie and gave her lots of kisses.



Hanging out on our way to Cedar Point,



Harrison enjoying the Cedar Point petting zoo.....he was afraid at first!






There were some VERY scary rides at Cedar Point...........
this being the scariest.......
It goes 122 miles an hour and vertical up, over then face down!
I am kind of glad I didn't ride it.
Here's a video, but it doesn't do it justice!

I managed to get a few photos of Katie and Matt on some rides. I couldn't ride as I am pregnant so I hung out with Harrison lots.

They are right at the front of both of these rides.



Here's a close up.


Thanks for visiting Katie and for being so helpful with Harrison!
We love you!

No comments: