Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He gets it!

I know, I know....I haven't posted anything about Harrison's vacation! I will soon I promise......

In the mean time, Harrison followed a command today! He was in his high chair having some finger food while I was preparing his lunch (which was roasted carrots, butternut squash and acorn squash, yummy!) and he decided it would be fun to keep dropping his food on the floor for Guinness. As you can imagine Guinness loves this game too :-)
Anyway, Harrison had a hand full of bananas, cheese and Cheerios and was hanging it over the side ready to let go and give them to Guinness. So I said "Harrison, please don't give those to Guinness, you eat them." And guess what....he brought his hand back and ate some! I was very impressed, and so was Harrison when I gave him a big round of applause!

No comments: