Thursday, February 12, 2009

What I got up to on my Vacation.....part one.

...But before I tell you all about it, here is me before my vacation with bed head.


I got to go on an Aeroplane again, this time just with Mummy. She told me I was really good, and so did lots of other people on the plane. She brought lots of toys, but I didn't want to play with those, I liked the tray table thingy, and the sick bag, those were cool!



Once I got to California
I got to hang out with Mummy.




and Auntie Jules too. She took me on some walks and...



we saw some funny toadstools.


Auntie Jules played with me in the tub as Daddy wasn't around.





And we all hung out some more.




I hung out with Nana lots!


She is lots of fun! She gave me lots of kisses.


Because she thinks I am so cute you could eat me up!


She baby sat for me loads and loads so Mummy and Daddy

could do grown up things, that was really nice.



I finally got to meet my Great-Grandad! He is 82 years old and I love him very much!

He was loads of fun too!



I also hung out with Grandad, he had something funny on his head which I liked to try and eat.


and Evan too, he had funny fur on his face.


I played outside lots as it was nice and warm!



And I worked on my Buddha Belly. I did a real good job see!



I played with bubbles, they were funny!


And I got to see lots of my family.


And when my Daddy arrived we got to hang out for a whole week!


We planned a fun trip to a great place called San Diego!
Mummy, Daddy, Grandad, Great Grandad, Auntie Jules and Evan went to a nice lake called Lake Perris to go out on Grandads Speed Boat!

I went on it when I was 3 months old, but I don't remember that.

Anyway, I Grandads truck broke down for the first time in 6 years just as they were about to pull in to the lake, so they had to get towed and come home :0(


They were sad.
Lots more things happened on my vacation but Mummy doesn't want to type anymore, so she will try and do some more another day! Byeee

Love Harrison

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nanna thinks Harrison can write very well indeed for one who is only 8 months old! you also tell such lovely stories, Nanna's missing you mummy and daddy so much, Love and Hugs to you all.