Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Warm and fuzzy.

When I was little one of my favorite things to do was play Fuzzy Felts.

I had an under water one, and one with horses.

I saw some in Michael's that I thought the boys would love, or more likely, I would love!

So today instead of going to the pool, we played fuzzy felts. Harrison wasn't that interested at first, he's more of a doer and less of a sitter!

But once he saw Allister and I having fun, he wanted in on it :)

I'm my day they were not as big as the ones now!

Allister's pirates were Captain Hook.
All 3 of them.
 

Harrison's pirates were naked. He didn't want them dressed.

More worryingly they were Grandad, Grammy and Pooh-Bah.

Harrison spent yesterday afternoon playing games. He has finally reached an age where he understands the rules and he and I had a blast while Allister napped.

Harrison had a tough few days recently. He was acting up a lot. After a month of visitors I think it just took us all a while to get readjusted.

So I have been trying to spend some more one on one.

We played Break The Ice, Memory, And the Apple Picking Game that I can't remember the name of.

We also made a puzzle.

Love hanging out with my boys :)

No comments: