Thursday, September 13, 2012

Meet the teacher.

Allister got to meet his new teacher at Moms Day Out today.

He will go 2 morning a week.

His teachers are Miss Diana and Miss Christine.

Here he is with Miss Diana.

Playing in art with our neighbors little boy.

And the sand box digging for treasure in Science.

In Music we played with the parachute and balls. We banged drums too.

 

And his favorite the playground.

Allister is so ready for this fun program.

He has been dragged to MDO twice a week his whole life to watch his big brother go have fun, now it's his turn. My baby grew up!

I will also get some mummy time. Not much mind, I will drop Allister off at 9:30 and then pick Harrison up at 11:30. By the time I get in and out of the car and to and from school I recon I'll have around 3 hours a week.

I bet I'm spend my whole time cleaning.

He starts Tueday. We're all excited!

No comments: