Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good job I had no plans today.,........

As my baby is sleeping the whole day away!
On a typical morning Harrison wakes up around 6:30-7am, he then plays in his crib a little while and then I go get him. After playing, breakfast, nursing and bathies he then takes a nap around 9:30-10am.
This morning he slept in a little so I put him down for his nap at 10am. He didn't want to nap though so he played a while and I listened to him on the monitor. After about 45 minutes (will this child ever nap???) Harrison decides to play the "If I throw my Bunny out of my crib Mummy will come Game". After 3 or 4 rounds of this, he gives in and goes to sleep, its around 11am by now.
Well he is still asleep. I have checked on him 1000 times, yes he is breathing and he seems happy! Just sleepy..........its now 3:52pm. I have cleaned the whole house, chatted to Auntie Jules and Grammy, caught up on emails but I know the moment I get the ironing board out he will wake up. He will also be starving hungry as he slept so long!

No comments: