Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wanted Urgently.

Bunny!

Before Harrison was born I bought him a luvvie. It was a small (around 10-12 inches) square fuzzy blue blanket with a satin blue trim. On the front it had a little pocket, inside the pocket? A cute fluffy little white bunny. Inside the bunny is a little bell, and on the front it says ittybit and there is a little orange carrot.
This bunny has become a favorite of Harrison. He uses it to comfort and get to sleep, he rubs it on his face, sucks on the feet and shakes the bell.
This is all fine, and rather cute don't yo think? Only I cant find a replacement bunny, and the one I have is already raggedy! I think I bought it from Babies R Us, so if you find one, in blue, pink, orange, whatever, PLEASE can you let me know. I think it may save us few tantrums in the future when raggedy bunny gets lost or falls apart at the seems.
Oh and the blanket was eaten by Guinness many many months go, i guess both my boys need a new luvvie!

No comments: