Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Achievements.

Sharing.
Harrison now likes to share. He offers you his food, drink toys, anything he has! He thinks its hilarious when he feeds you his crackers, toast or whatever. I thinks its because whatever he is offering you is half eaten and soggy ;o)

Words.
Harrison has started saying more words. He now says, or attempts to say; Ball, Balloon, Book (These three words sound uncannily alike!) Mama, Dada, Guinness, woof-woof and Dog -Although after our visit to the zoo I think all animal are dog right now!

Walking.
Harrison is walking like a champ! He doesn't like to move any other way anymore. If he falls he gets back on his feet as soon as he can so he can get back on the move!

Teething.
We are getting there, the front top two are almost whole way through and the two either side are right right there!!! He is sleeping better so they must be bothering him less.

Growing.
I swear my child grows overnight sometimes! He is fast outgrowing his 12 month clothes, and will be onto whatever comes next soon. I guess there's an 18month size right?

Objects.
If you say "where is the/your..." he can point to his head, my nose, mouth, a balloon, ball, dog, monkey, Elmo (of course!), Guinness, Dada, and a few other things which I forget....

No comments: