Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gobbledygook.

I had no idea gobbledygook was a real word till it came up in my spell check! Funny!
Anyhow, sometimes Harrison starts talking complete nonsense, or gobbledygook.
The other day at school, we were waiting for the doors to open as we were a little early. He starts saying his gibberish.
I said "Harrison what are you saying?" and the lady next to me told me he was speaking Japanese!
It had never occurred to me...
Harrison best friend at school is Kenju, he is Japanese. The school is probably at least 30% if not 50% Japanese kids, they have a Japanese minister, and teach English for the Japanese parents and children. I guess he hears a lot of Japanese all day long!
Weather his Japanese is real of not, I have no idea!
Its all gobbledygook to me!

(PS- Our school is accepting donations for the Japanese disaster, the Minister was actually in Japan at the time of the earthquake and Tsunami, and many of the families have been directly affected. I don't know about you, but I feel better donating when I know for sure the money is going to a real cause, and to help people with a direct relationship to some of us here. Let me know if you'd like to help.)

No comments: