Monday, June 1, 2009

Harrisons amazing brain!

Without meaning to sound like I am bragging all about my baby, I am just so amazed every single day by him. He learns something new every day, to me he is still this little new born baby who can barely lift his head and grab a finger. Now he is a whole little person with his own personality, his own demands and his own thoughts.
Just the other day we were in the car and he was starting to get frustrated sitting in his car seat (he gets frustrated any time he cant get up and walk around) and so I started singing some mummy songs. I got to Twinkle Twinkle, a song I rarely sing, and he starts doing the open and closed hands sign for "star". It seems like you show him something once and the next day he trys to do it all by himself.
Watching your little boy (or girl) grow and learn is truly the most exciting and wonderful blessing a parent has.

Remind me of this when he turns 13 ;O)

No comments: