Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What Harrison got up to for his Birthday -Part One

My Birthday lasted for days! First I got some cool gifts.
Apparently there's more of these to come.....




Mummy and Daddy helped me open my gifts,
I liked laying with the paper.......



I played with my new toys lots!







We had ice cream cake with candles
and everyone sang Happy Birthday to ME!


That made me very happy.


As you can see I didn't like the cake much ;O)



Mummy and Daddy got me a cool table so I can start to draw and
also so I can sit with my friends!
The table converts into a drawing easel.
They also got me books and balls.



Then Grammy and Pooh-Bah took us all to Kings Island!
We stood in line FOREVER to go on a cool helicopter ride.
Grammy said it was hot in line and it was the longest que in the whoooooole place!

I had lots of fun.....


I also went on a carousel, and helped everyone eat their ice cream.
The next day we went to the aquarium!



That was cool! There were BIG sharks and lots of funny jellyfish.


Then when I got home I ate take-out curry for dinner for the first time.
It was YUMMY I like the chicken and poppadoms best,
with the funny lime green coriander chutney.
Mummy and Aunt Jules said I was weird cos they don't like it :-)

I then opened lots more gifts and cards in my diaper as my clothes had curry on them.
Mummy said that she will be having fun with those.


And that is my First birthday so far. Next Saturday I get to have a party and more cake, balloons and stuff. I cant wait!
Love Harrison
xx

No comments: