Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pregnancy Update.

We are in the second Trimester! W'hoo!
So, where did the last 3 months go? The second pregnancy flys by.
The morning sickness has finally completely gone, the fatigue is pretty much gone too. I am starting to feel good again, and I am very happy about that. I think Matt is too as I am not as grumpy as I have been (right Matt?) Well I hope he agrees, I feel less grumpy anyhow!
We have 26 weeks to go till baby number 2 arrives, sounds close doesn't it? Baby is now over 3 inches long, and I am convinced I feel her (him?) move sometimes.
I am hoping and praying with every ounce of strength I don't swell like last time, or get the reflux, or any of the bad symptoms! I started to swell at 5 months with Harrison's so I will make the most of the next 8 weeks just in case!
This pregnancy has been very different so far, its funny how you just expect things to be the same? My hair is still falling out, it stopped with Harrison's. I am still having to shave my legs, i didn't have to for weeks at a time with Harrison! And I have been a lot sicker and more tired this first trimester. Maybe that's just because I have a one year old to run around after?
Anyway, that's it for now, I will keep you all posted on the bumps progress!

No comments: