Thursday, December 9, 2010

9 Months old.

Allister is already 9 months old.
He's into EVERYTHING! I forgot how much work this age is, but it's also so much fun. Allister's personality is beginning to shine, he is the joker of the family :D
Allister .....
Is just moving into 18 months clothing.
Is getting his top teeth, much to everyone's annoyance.
Wants to climb up everything, i didn't think I would say this, but he seems even more of a climber than Harrison was!
Will be walking soon, I think. He just lets go and tries to walk, with a look of bewilderment on his face, like, why I cant I do that?
Eats like a champ, but doesn't sleep like one.
Says Mama, Dada, Lala. Baba, Yaya.
Has the easiest going, funniest personality, and will smile and laugh even when he is down :)
Brightens our day, each and every minute of it.
Is starting to have a lot of fun with his big brother! Its so fun to watch them together.

Hi!



Look, No Hands!



My cheesy grin.


Those big (still!) blue eyes.


Cheeky cheeks.



He will be a toddler before we know it!

No comments: