Friday, December 17, 2010

Cough Cough Puke.

Yeah- Sorry.
But that was Harrison last night! He coughed so much he threw up, poor boy.
It brings back memories from my childhood!
He has a cough which he has had for around 7 weeks, sometimes it seems a lot better, then like last night, its bad again. Yesterday we visited the doctor and she mentioned he could have mild asthma, or CVA (Cough Variant Asthma).
His coughs linger, and this isn't the first time he has been sick with coughing.
So for now we watch and wait. The doctor said his lungs sound fine, no congestion, wheezing or anything, and no infection. She also said it can be normal to have a cough for months at a time, that one I'm not sure I trust her on!
If he continues to cough like this, I shall go back and see my actual doctor this time, because coughing all night and throwing up I do not consider normal!
Also because I had Childhood Asthma (Or more likely CVA when I think back) it is much more likely the boys will have this too.
Click on the link to read more about CVA.

No comments: