Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Trick or Treat!

It was Halloween right?

I've been so busy I'm behind on my blog. And I hate that because I LOVE this blog!

I haven't even shared last summers holiday, and 2012 is coming to an end.

I will though! I promise :)

So, Halloween!

The boys knew what costumes they wanted for months.

And months.

And months.

So I ordered them online, and they sat on the fridge gathering dust till Halloween!

A red Power Ranger and Captain Jack Sparrow.

This year Harrison got to experience his First Halloween party at pre-school.

Here is ready to go!

It was fun, organized chaos!

And here's Allister :) he got to go as a guest.

Then the boys decided to switch roles.
Allister makes a great Jacks Sparrow! He has the pose just right lol
 
I'm not sure Power Rangers are supposed to be this cute :)

 

So here we are off to Pre-school all dressed up!

The parade! All the little ones get to parade around the older kids classes.
It took forever!
 
Then we got to go play games and eat yummy food!
I was In charge of games, one of those was Pumpkin Mummy Bowling.
They ate lots of yummy food, played with goo, got yummy treats and made fun pumpkin crafts.

Here is Harrison's class.

Left to right.

Catherine is the green fairy, Andrew is Batman, Fadil is a pirate, Maggie is another princes.

Isra is in the back with butterfly antenna, Tori is the little blond in front as a pink fairy. Next to her is Carters' sister as a guest. Carter is another Batman and lastly the droid is Colby.

 

That night it was time for trick of treat!

But wait, where Captain Jack!?

Allister had a last minute change of heart and decided to be spiderman.

$50 costume was worn once at least right!

I didn't realize why everyone was calling Allister spider girl until, Somone mention the braids in his hat!

So I eventually tucked them in lol

 

The boys managed, in freezing cold rain, to be out almost the two whole hours! We teamed up with our f fiend and neighbor Henry who was Capt America.
And went home to eat out candy!

it took us till about now to finally eat it all!

I can't wait till there Older so I don't have to help out so much in that department.

Costumes choices for next year are already being discussed :)

 

No comments: