Saturday, September 3, 2011

A tale of two knights.



I've spent this morning updating the look of my blog. I hope you like it! I was racking my brain to come up with something original for a title. I couldn't come up with one, and it IS a family blog so I stuck with that. But I added a sub title, A tale of two knights. I hope you like it!
My two boys, actually my four boys, if you count Daddy Matt and Guinness, have been playing knights almost all day every day since we returned from England. This involves Harrison making you, Allister, or Guinness, dress as a knight and pretend sword fight.
Because of this, I thought the title appropriate, this is a blog for the boys, about the boys. And they are my knights!

I admit I throw a few mummsy blogs in now and then, but mainly it's about them!

On a side note, Harrison is sick :( he threw up yesterday at dinner time, after refusing pizza. I know, the shock of it! Then this morning had a not so fun trip to the loo, and then threw up again after eating some yogurt and a banana. He is currently napping, I'm praying we don't all get sick for the long weekend!

My two knights looking at the Sea on Brighton Beach, England.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE it! Love your header, love your blog title and everything. It is so perfect for you guys. Great job!!