Thursday, October 2, 2008

My little chatter box ~ Duvet days!

Harrison is a big chatter box just like his Mommy! I thought I would share a little video of him demonstrating this skill.............he can chat like this for over an hour, especially if he is in front of the mirror. Look how he loves to chew on things now too.




I also thought I would share a couple of new photos which I took yesterday and today.



Big Smiles & Stripey socks!

Sitting with no support for about 2 whole seconds.

I just thought this one was cute, recognise the outfit Sarah?




So, its officially Autumn! Matt's favorite time of year. It would be mine too if it didn't remind me that winter is just around the corner. That's why I prefer Spring, all those tulips and sunshine! The only good thing about Autumn (or Fall for the American contingent) is that I can get out the Duvet! There is not much that's more satisfying than snuggling up under millions of downy feathers at night!

Oh and I cant forget to give Jonathon Lyons a mention, its his first birthday today! Here's a little reminder of how he looked shortly after he entered the world exactly one year ago today.


Happy Birthday Jonathon!







2 comments:

Jon and Christy said...

Such a talker! I LOVE his hair! (and thanks for including Jonathan in your post!)

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness you have a cutie!! And that hair!! I LOVE it. What a chatterbox too! Hehehehehehehe that is what Preston is doing right now :) Haha. By the way, this is Jenni from The Belly Diaries.