Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The only way is up!

So I mentioned yesterday that Allister will be pulling up soon, well I spoke too soon! Or at the right time- whatever.
Last night I hear Allister crying, he's been a little fussy at night on and off the last couple of days, I think he is getting his top teeth. I go in his room, and there he is peeking over the top of his crib side! He is on his knees, not standing all the way, which I am thankful for as I hadn't lowered the crib just yet!
So guess what I was doing at 5:30 am this morning when he did it again!

Here is a cut little video of Allister trying to pull up on the fireplace, he CAN get all the way up, but needs a little help as he is still wobbly.




He'll be cruising round the furniture soon and the easy baby days will be over, toddler days here we come!
I LOVE the toddler days :)

No comments: