Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day.

It was Harrison's first day at MDO this morning.
He LOVED IT!!!!!
He cam home in an awesome mood, went potty 4 times, or at least attempted to, and was such a good boy. He obviously loved it, and I enjoyed hanging out with Allister for the morning.

Here he is already to go in the car this morning.
We were so early we had to drive round the neighborhood.
Harrison kept saying "hurry Mummy, school!"



His SuperStar certificate.


And his crafts and art projects.




All this from just one day! I need to get a trunk :)
Expect future gifts of Harrison's art projects guys.

When I went to drop off Harrison this morning, they teacher scooped him up and off he went in the blink of an eye! So quick, I guess it helps prevent tears! I peaked through the little spy window they have and he was standing to the side of the class all quiet, not sure what to make of everything. He looked so little and lost! When I went to pick him up he screamed "Mummy!!!" at the top of his lungs and ran up to me all excited, it made me so so happy :D

So what did I do with all my time? Well it sort of vanished in a flash! I went straight to the doctors for Allister's one year check, more on that later) and didn't get home till 11:45. They were running very late! So I nursed Allister, out him down for a nap, scoffed my lunch, did 2 loads of laundry, vacuumed, cleaned Harrison's room, and then it was time to leave!
I have to say though, it was so much easier going to the doctors with just one baby!

I cant wait till Tuesday, Harrison will just love this program, its so good for all of us!

No comments: